Change your details

Houses in YarraTo ensure Council's property records are accurate and current, you must tell us of any change of name, address or ownership as soon as possible.

When ownership of a property changes, the liability for payment of rates remains with the owner until a notice of disposition is received.

Property Ownership

If you buy or sell a property, you must advise Council within 28 days by filling in and returning the following forms:

Change of Address

If you change address, you must notify Council’s Revenue Services Unit in writing.

Change of Name

If you change your name, you must notify Council's Revenue Services unit in writing.


Send forms to:

Yarra City Council
PO Box 168
Richmond VIC 3121


Futher information
Revenue Services Unit
9205 5406

Back to top
Back to top Back to top