Investing In Community Grants 2018 - 2020
The Investing in Community Grants (ICGs) provide 3 years of funding (from 2018-20) for projects that benefit people from disadvantaged backgrounds, increase community participation and support the health, wellbeing and connectedness of Yarra residents.
About Investing in Community Grants
These grants focus on 27 funding priorities that have been drawn from 9 of our key strategic plans.
These plans are:
- The Aboriginal Partnership Plan
- The Access and Inclusion Plan
- The Early Years Strategy
- The Middle Years Strategy
- The Gambling Policy
- The Multicultural Partnerships Plan
- The Night Time Economy Strategy
- The River of Life Positive Ageing Strategy
- Yarra Environment Strategy
ICGs are aimed at projects that are ongoing over the three year period and directly target at least one of these priority areas in order to address the needs of disadvantaged groups, develop a positive approach to the resolution of local social issues, or support community organisations to develop skills and increase community participation.
Applications will be accepted via SmartyGrants from 8 May 2017 until 11:59pm 26 June 2017.
A preview of the application form will be available from 1 May 2016.
Before starting your application please make sure to read the guidelines:
- Investing in Community Grants 2018-2020 Guidelines
Other documents you may find helpful for your application include:
- Yarra Community Grants handbook 2018
- Accessibility Guide for grant applicants
Our past recipients
11 community organisations received grants for 2015-17 to help them deliver programs and services that support the local community.
A full list of the grant recipients from the previous round is available here:
- Investing in Community Grants recipients 2015-17 (23.21 KB)
Back to top