Correction of mapping errors in the Yarra Planning Scheme.
Amendment C151 was approved by the Minister for Planning and gazetted on 27 September 2012.
Council sought community feedback on the proposed Amendment in June 2012.
The Amendment corrects a number of errors in the zoning of five different sites across Richmond and Cremorne. It also makes changes to overlays that apply to some of the sites.
The Amendment applies to the following sites:
- 237-239, 241 Bridge Road, Richmond (Mixed Use Zone, Environmental Audit Overlay and Heritage Overlay are incorrectly applied to part of the site)
- 2-4 Gleadell Street, Richmond (Public Use Zone and Heritage Overlay are incorrectly applied to part of the site)
- 497 Swan Street, Richmond (Residential 1 Zone is incorrectly applied to part of the site)
- 2 Bromham Place, Richmond (Residential 1 Zone is incorrectly applied to part of the site)
- 2 Kelso Street, Cremorne (Business 3 Zone is incorrectly applied to part of the site)
Maps showing the proposed changes are available in the Supporting Documents section below.
The changes are minor, however they would help ensure that property owners and occupiers will not be detrimentally affected due to errors in the zonings and overlays applying to their land. All zoning changes are consistent with the existing uses of each site.
Due to the minor nature of the Amendment, the Minister for Planning granted Council an exemption from advertising the Amendment in the Government Gazette and local papers. However the owners and occupiers of the sites were notified of the Amendment in writing.
Here are the documents to support the Amendment:
Amendment C151 Explanatory Report.docx (27.59 KB)
Map - 237-239 and 241 Bridge Road Richmond 01.pdf (173.37 KB)
Map - 237-239 and 241 Bridge Road Richmond 02.pdf (174.11 KB)
Map - 237-239 and 241 Bridge Road Richmond 03.pdf (174.13 KB)
Map - 2-4 Gleadell Street Richmond 01.pdf (172.93 KB)
Map - 2-4 Gleadell Street Richmond 02.pdf (173.35 KB)
Map - 497 Swan Street Richmond.pdf (172.31 KB)
Map - 2 Bromham Place Richmond.pdf (176.43 KB)
Map - 2 Kelso Street Cremorne.pdf (172.93 KB)
Back to top