Nominate Young Achiever Award
5 September 2016
Cr Roberto Colanzi, Mayor, Yarra City Council encourages residents to nominate a local young person for a Victorian Young Achiever Award, run by Awards Australia.
“These awards acknowledge, encourage and, most importantly, promote the positive achievements of young people and we want our local young achievers of Yarra to be recognised,” Mayor Colanzi said.
Nominations are now open in eight categories under the Victorian Young Achiever Award for people, up to and including 29 years, at 31 December 2016.
Category winners will each receive a $1,000 Bartercard Account plus $1,000 into an account in their name from the Bank of Melbourne, plus a trophy.
One of the eight category winners will be chosen as the Victorian Young Achiever of the Year and will win an additional $2,000 Jetstar flight voucher and a state trophy.
Nominations are being sought until Thursday 1 December in the following categories:
- CFA Volunteer Excellence Award
- Saward Dawson Community Service and Social Impact Award
- The Victoria Government Group Achievement in the Community Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- Victoria University Research Impact Award
- Bart ‘N’ Print Health and Wellbeing Award
- Bartercard Online Achievement Award
Nomination enquiry brochures are available online at www.bit.ly/vicyaa1
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org phone the Awards office on 9720 1638 or visit www.awardsaustralia.com
Back to top