What’s happening at the Council Meeting on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 September 2016
16 September 2016
What’s happening at the Council Meeting on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 September 2016.
The community is invited to a Special Meeting of Council on Monday 19 September at 7 pm at Richmond Town Hall- Council will consider the following reports;
- Better Apartments Draft Design Standards
- Yarra Planning Scheme Amendment C197-Part 2 - Panel Report and adoption
- Proposed Amendment C218 - 18-26 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford
- Proposed Amendment C219 - 112-124 & 126-142 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford
- Amendment C173 Adoption – Proposed additions to Heritage Overlay in Richmond
- Amendment C209 to the Yarra Planning Scheme – Revised clause 22.09 – Licensed Premises Policy
- Amendment C185 - 462-482 Swan Street Richmond - Consideration of submissions
Ordinary Meeting of Council on Tuesday 20 September 2016 at 7 pm, Richmond Town Hall.
Council will consider the following reports;
- Proposed rezoning 510 Swan Street Richmond
- Three Year Arts and Culture Partnership Grant Program
- Richmond and Collingwood Youth Grants Program 2017 - 2019 Initiation Report
- Brunswick Street/St Georges Road -Working Group outcomes
Members of the public gallery at each Council Meeting can ask questions, make submissions about items on the agenda or lodge petitions or joint letters.
To read the full agenda and supporting documents for the meeting, follow the link below
For further information about any Council meetings, contact Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top