Report and consent
Applications for Variation to Part 4 of the Building Regulations, Section 29A, Build over an Easement, Public Protection (Hoarding ), Flood and Overland Drainage Report and Consents can be made through Council.
Changes to the Report and Consent application process - effective 1 February 2017
Application and payment online
The application process will be online from 1 February 2017. This upgrade will streamline your service, reduce administration and improve the turnaround time of your consent application.
How to apply:
- Download and complete application form here Report and Consent Form(198.79 KB)
- Once completed, you will need to submit the application form and all relevant documentation via the Yarra City Council online submission portal e-services
- Please note, only one report and consent application may be submitted at a time
- Payment can be made directly in e-services
- A user guide is available to assist with lodging applications online, creating a new log in and resetting your password.
- If you are required to submit further information after the initial assessment, you need send the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your reference number in the subject line.
- If you require Yarra City Council to advertise and seek adjoining owner(s) comments, the fee is $93.80. You will receive an invoice after lodging the application.
City of Yarra
Back to top