Payments on-line

Our e-commerce provider NAB has been experiencing ongoing issues with payment transactions. This has meant customers have been experiencing difficulties submitting payments online.

NAB recognises the impact this is having on customers and apologises for the inconvenience. NAB is working to resolve these ongoing issues as soon as possible.  

If you are unable to make payments through council's website or telephone payment system, alternative payment options are listed below:

  • By Post Billpay - Over the telephone or internet. Payments can be made by American Express, Visa or Mastercard. Call 131 816 or go to
  • By Bpay - Over the telephone or internet. Contact your participating bank, credit union or building society. Biller code: 171074. Quote the BPAY reference number printed on your rates notice.
  • In person - Over the counter at any Post Office, or at Council offices. Payments will be accepted by cash, EFTPOS or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Yarra City Council.
  • Rates By mail - Please detach the payment slip from your Rate Notice, and mail it with a cheque made out to Yarra City Council, to: P.O. Box 168, Richmond 3121. Note: receipts cannot be issued for mail payments. 

Online payments Through ADVAM

Property rates

Parking fines

Animal Registration Renewal

Animal Infringements

Building Payments

Footpath Licensing

Health and Food Payments

Parking Permit renewals
Planning payments


Contact Council  
Access Yarra
9205 5555
Fax: (03) 8417 6666 
After Hours Emergency: 9205 5555
Post: PO Box 168 Richmond 3121


Customer Service Centres

Richmond Town Hall – 333 Bridge Road, Richmond
Collingwood Customer Service Centre – 140 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford
Connie Benn Centre 160 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy




Online transactions and payments through Yarra eServices

[please note, eServices will be unavalable due to scheduled maintenance

between 5pm and midnight Tuesday 2 June, 2015]

Sundry accounts 
Including home help, adult day care, delivered meals, 
facilities hire, personal training permits, etc..


Application Payments

Including permits and consents

Other infringements

Including Local laws, Planning, EPA and Animal.


See Also:

Back to top
Back to top Back to top